1. All products are the exclusive designs of Martin Huxford Studio.
2. Martin Huxford Studio lighting and furniture is made to order, from materials and finishes specially selected by Martin Huxford Studio. Changes and cancellations will be accepted in writing ONLY up to seven (7) days after the order confirmation date and ONLY if confirmed by Martin Huxford Studio in writing. Under no circumstances may orders be cancelled after production has begun.
3. The use of natural materials, and hand patination techniques means there may be variation in size, tone, colour and finish from those pictured in our catalogue and on the website.
4. Ordering & Payment. Payment is in GBP, and is required to initiate production.
5. Delivery costs will be calculated at the time of order and are exclusive of customs & duties due.
6. For Custom/bespoke orders, there is a minimum order value £1100 net. Once ordered and paid for, custom orders cannot be cancelled.
7. Damage: All Products are inspected and leave our workshop in immaculate condition. Please inspect the Products as soon as you receive them for defects or damage. If you find any Products to be damaged or defective, you must notify us in writing within 3 days of the delivery, or you will be deemed to have accepted those Products.
Where liable, we will do our utmost to rectify the situation. If those Products are confirmed by us as damaged or defective we will, at our discretion repair or replace those Products, or refund the price paid by you. If return shipment is necessary we will cover this cost.
Please be aware that Martin Huxford Studio is not responsible for repairs to damage caused during third party delivery, storage, or installation.
8. Our Light fixtures are usually supplied without LED bulbs, but these can be supplied on request.
1. Martin Huxford Studio designs are made to order. We usually require full payment at the time of order to initiate production. The typical lead-time from payment of order, is 6-8 weeks. This is subject to variation.
2. Prices do not include taxes or shipping costs unless otherwise stated. Shipping is quoted at the time of purchase.
3. The invoice total will include a separate additional packaging and shipping charge, and insurance charges when necessary. Title to goods shall only pass when payment has been received in full.
4. For all purchases made outside the United Kingdom, all payments must be made in international money orders in GBP. All prices are subject to change without notice.
5. Lamps are supplied fully wired and conform to current EU legislation. Overseas wiring is in accordance with each country's requirements.
6. Light fittings are not usually supplied with LED lamps, but these can be supplied on request.
7. As Martin Huxford Studio pieces are hand tooled and hand made to order, measurements and finishes may vary from those noted. Dimensions are given to the nearest cm.
8. All products are supplied on a made to order basis. Due to the selection of materials specific to Martin Huxford Studio products, changes and cancellations will be accepted in writing ONLY up to seven (7) days after order confirmation date and ONLY if confirmed by Martin Huxford Studio in writing. Under no circumstances may orders be cancelled after production has begun.
9. Many of Martin Huxford Studio catalogue pieces can be customised. All customised pieces will attract an additional cost. When one off custom pieces are commissioned, the lead time for production begins from the date of customer's approval of Martin Huxford Studio's design drawing. Lead time will be estimated at this point.
10. Custom Designs. When a one-off custom piece is designed, signing off the drawings and payment of the proforma constitutes full acceptance of the design, and there can be no cancellation.
11. Damage: All our products are carefully inspected prior to release to the delivery company. However, all shipments should be inspected by the recipient upon arrival for any imperfections or visible damage whether the customer believes the damage is caused by a manufacturing defect or by freight damage. Where liable, we will do our utmost to rectify the situation.
If damage is noticed when unpacking, any claims against Martin Huxford Studio shall be submitted by the Customer in writing including photographs of the claimed defect within three (3) days of receipt of delivery. Failure to make such claim shall constitute full and unqualified acceptance of the goods and a waiver of defects or other claims. Martin Huxford Studio's liability shall not exceed the contract price and Martin Huxford Studio shall not be responsible for indirect, incidental, or consequential damages arising from this Agreement. Any loss or damage to the piece is the responsibility of the delivery company once the design pieces leave our workshop.
12. Please be aware that Martin Huxford Studio is not responsible for repairs to damages caused during third party delivery, storage, or installation. Nor is it responsible for filing insurance claims with the customer's delivery company. All freight, storage or installation claims are the responsibility of the Customer in these circumstances.
13. Martin Huxford Studio is not responsible for damages relating to natural fading or discolouration, oxidation, humidity, exposure to chemicals, harsh cleaning agents, or prolonged exposure to sunlight or salt air or other unsuitable environmental conditions.
All Products are warranted to be free of any material and manufacturing defects for one (1) year from purchase date under normal conditions.
Items beyond one year will be considered on an individual case basis.
Lampshades carry a 1 year warranty.
This warranty excludes LED bulbs used in the lighting fixtures.
This warranty excludes damage resulting from shipping, accident, alteration, misuse, tampering, negligence, abuse, or ordinary wear and tear. Martin Huxford Studio is not responsible for damages relating to natural fading or discolouration, oxidation, humidity, prolonged exposure to sunlight or salt air or other unsuitable environmental conditions. Wood, stone, glass, iron, brass, and other decorative materials vary in tone, colour, character and texture: variations are inherent in such materials and finishes and should be expected.
15. All websites featuring Martin Huxford Ltd images must be approved before going live
Products must not be available for online purchase. No prices should be detailed in any circumstances
The text 'Martin Huxford Studio' must be included alongside any images featured.
Martin Huxford Studio images are not to be changed or altered in any way.
17. Martin Huxford Ltd t/a Martin Huxford Studio is accredited by the UK Lighting Industry Association Code of Practice. Products are wired and tested to all relevant, and current standards and CE marked.
These conditions and the contract shall be subject to and construed in accordance with English law.
Contact: To discuss your project, or to arrange an appointment at our showroom,
please call 01903 740134
or email firstname.lastname@example.org